FlexiPole Drive-Thru Handle is a unique mounting solution for card payment machines at Drive-Thru windows with bespoke backplate for Ingenico iCT 220/250.
Designed to allow the payment machine to be easily passed to customers in their car, the Handle allows the customer to reach the payment device easily. For the staff member, it's simple to use the handle to extend their reach to present the payment terminal to the customer.
- Fully compliant with accessibility/disability regulations
- All the advantages of our FlexiPole product range for security and protection of your investment
- Presents the device for interaction
- Protects from interference
- Available with optional lock and tether
- Cables are fixed in place, extending the lifetime of the machine
FlexiPole Drive-Thru Handle can be used with any payment machine by choosing the right BackPlate for your machine.
Additional security is provided by the Wall Mount Unit (available separately) into which is built a tough tether anchor point. Any tether can be looped through the anchor point and attached to the Kensington slot on the payment device. These tethers are not available from Tailwind.
|Product code: ASSD0121 & CST00104||Material: ABS|
Product code (Wall Mount Kit):CST00159
|Height: 16.2cm||Sold separately|