SafeBase Connect for the Verifone VX 520, designed to interface with third party poles. Securely and invisibly locks the device in place. Tilts 140° and swivels 330°.
Connect is ideal if you have a mounting solution already in place and would like to upgrade to the FlexiPole system. With this secure SafeBase solution, you're fully compliant with PCI DSS requirements.
- Fully compliant with accessibility/disability regulations
- Satisfies PCI DSS requirement 9.9
- Maximises device lifetime by minimising cable damage, false tampers and criminal interference
- Slots into pre-installed third party poles including SpacePole®
- Locks your Chip & PIN device in place and stops criminals from gaining access to the back of your machine
- Keys can be unique to each stand, unique to each retail location or with universal keys for your installation
- No interference for WiFi, contactless, Bluetooth or NFC
- All the advantages of our FlexiPole product range for security and protection of your investment
- FlexiPole products offer incredible value for money with a 50% cost saving on an average installation for a retailer
- Available with optional lock and tether
This solution is also available with a latch rather than a lock and key, see FirstBase Connect.
If you are unsure which terminal type you have/backplate you require, find the code located on the back of the machine and match with the model number here.
For more information and to request a sample complete the form below to get in touch with our sales team.
|Product code: ASS50101 & Corresponding backplate code||Weight: 227gm|
|Height: 15.6cm||Material: ABS|
|Base diameter: Fits into existing pole mount||Tilt & swivel: 330° rotation, 140° tilt|
|Recommended Counter Top Space: 30cm|