The SafeBase Complete for the Ingenico iSC 480 has a unique 'latch and lock' mechanism to secure the card reader in place on a 18cm pole mount. Tilts 140° and swivels 330°.
Our secure SafeBase solution ensures you're fully complaint, at minimal cost, with PCI DSS requirements.
- All the advantages of our FlexiPole product range for security and protection of your investment
- Satisfies PCI DSS requirement 9.9 (v3.2)
- Locks your Chip & PIN device in place and stops criminals from gaining access to the back of your machine
- Keys can be unique to each stand, unique to each retail location or with universal keys for your installation
- Fully compliant with accessibility/disability regulations
- Maximises the lifetime of your payment technology by minimising cable damage, false tampers and criminal interference
- No interference for WiFi, contactless, Bluetooth or NFC
- FlexiPole products offer incredible value for money with a 50% cost saving on an average installation for a retailer
- Available with optional lock and tether
This solution is also available with a latch rather than a lock and key, see FirstBase Complete.
For more information and to request a sample complete the form below to get in touch with our sales team.
|Product code: ASS10101 & CST00133||Weight: 342gm|
|Height: 18cm||Material: ABS|
|Base diameter: 9.5cm||Tilt & swivel: 330° rotation, 140° tilt|