The SafeBase Compact for the Ingenico iWL 220/250/252/281 features our most secure base with our 'latch and lock' mechanism to hold the Chip & PIN Device in place on a lower height pole, standing at 10cm. Tilts 140°.
Our SafeBase solution ensures you're fully compliant with, at minimal cost, with PCI DSS requirements.
- Ideal solution for Points of Sale looking for a cost effective mount to save space and minimise the height of the card payment machine
- Satisfies PCI DSS requirement 9.9 (v3.2)
- All the advantages of our FlexiPole product range for security and protection of your investment
- Maximises the lifetime of your payment technology by minimising cable damage, false tampers and criminal interference
- Locks your Chip & PIN device in place and stops criminals from gaining access to the back of your machine
- Keys can be unique to each stand, unique to each retail location or with universal keys for your installation
- Fully compliant with accessibility/disability regulations
- No interference for WiFi, contactless, Bluetooth or NFC
- FlexiPole products offer Incredible value for money with a 50% cost saving on an average installation for a retailer
- Available with optional lock and tether
This solution is also available with a latch rather than a lock and key, see FirstBase Compact
For more information and to request a sample complete the form below to get in touch with our sales team.
|Product code: ASS60101 & CST00128||Weight: 238gm|
|Height: 11.7cm||Material: ABS|
|Base diameter: 9.7cm||Tilt & swivel: 140° tilt|