FlexiPole SafeBase Drive-Thru Handle is a unique mounting solution for card payment machines at Drive-Thru windows.
Our lockable SafeBase solution ensures you're fully compliant, at minimal cost, with PCI DSS requirements.
Designed to allow the payment machine to be passed to a customer in their car, the handle allows the customer to reach the payment device easily. For the staff member, it's simple to use the handle to extend their reach to present the payment terminal to the customer.
- Fully compliant with accessibility/disability regulations
- Locks your Chip & PIN device in place and stops criminals from gaining access to the back of your machine
- Keys can be unique to each stand, unique to each retail location or with universal keys for your installation
- All the advantages of our FlexiPole product range for security and protection of your investment
- Presents the device for interaction
- Cables are fixed in place, extending the lifetime of the machine
- FlexiPole Drive-Thru handle can be used with any payment machine by choosing the right BackPlate for your machine
This solution is also available with a latch rather than a lock and key, see FirstBase Drive-Thru Handle.
Get in touch with our sales team to find out more.